Associate Principal Recruiter at BankBazaar.com
Views:8605 Applications:618 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:404
Bankbazaar - Lead/Associate Manager - Tech Integration - Project/Delivery Management (6-11 yrs)
Associate Manager - Technology Integration
Locations: Chennai and Mumbai (Role is open in both locations)
Who we are?
BankBazaar.com is India's first neutral online marketplace for instant customised rate quotes on Loans, Credit Cards and other Personal Finance products. We- re working hard to change the way financial products are approached in India. BankBazaar.com has been consistently re-defining the online loan experience over the last 8+
Supported by global investors such as Amazon, Sequoia Capital, Walden International, Fidelity Growth Partners and Mousse Partners, BankBazaar.com's goal has always been to create a simpler, smoother, end-to-end experience in a user's financial journey. The company was recognised as India's best Financial Website in 2016 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) for its efforts in this direction.
With its focus on harnessing mobile technology to deliver paperless transactions, BankBazaar.com aims to be the leading marketplace for financial products. The company offers largest number of financial products in the market, with its highly secure, user friendly and intuitive platform, BankBazaar.com supports more than 85 partner BFSI organizations. Bankbazaar.com is expanding it's roots globally and apart from India, BankBazaar.com also has
offices in Singapore and has commenced operations there this year.
To know more about BankBazaar.com do visit our blog https://blog.bankbazaar.com/
What You'll Do?
- Gather and finalize project requirements with Partners (Banks / FIs) and break it down to business and technology components.
- Ability to work hand in hand with multiple stakeholders for multiple projects to facilitate requirement gathering interviews, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure traceability, sign off as well as own change management cycle.
- Communicate and interface with internal stakeholders (Product team, Technology team) and with partners (Banks/FIs) to achieve successful launches.
- Ability to quickly become an expert on the BankBazaar technology platform, and utilize knowledge to come up with best practices for integration.
- Ability to design business solutions which are best suited for the partner and well aligned with BankBazaar technology frameworks.
Who You Need To Be?
- Strong web technology skills - knowledge of Web APIs, Java, XML/SOAP
- Strong interpersonal/communication /pre-sales skills - able to engage with decision makers in Banks
- Highly motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision - Solution oriented thinking, strong analytical skills
- Atleast 4-5 years of relevant Technical Analyst or Technical Project manager experience in a reputed IT organization
- Banking & E-commerce domain knowledge is a definite bonus