Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:225 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Backend Engineer - Node.js (2-4 yrs)
About Company :
It is one of the fastest growing fin-tech companies in India, today. It was founded as RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd., in 2010- a proprietary trading firm focused on a niche clientele. They offering: zero brokerage on delivery trades and a flat rate of Rs. 20 per intraday order for all other segments. This highly-successful business model won it the trust and backing of renowned industry investors in India, like Mr. Ratan Tata and venture capitalists Kalaari Capital and GVK Davix. As of today, with 1,50,000+ strong client base, the company routinely contributes around Rs. 18,000 crores to the exchanges- daily notional turnover.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Contribute to the development of micro-services while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, DevOps Engineers.
- Perform Peer Code Reviews.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Operations teams.
What you need :
- You have 2-4 years of experience building web applications in high-level programming languages - Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go.
- We code primarily in Node.js, so you'll be excited to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithms, Databases, Networking and Distributed systems.
- You write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers.
- You have curiosity about how things work