Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12433 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:446
Backend Engineer - Java/Python (4-8 yrs)
We are a funded startup in the mobile development space company based out in Bangalore. Looking for software engineers to be part of the ground-up process. Core team comprises of folks from IIIT-IIM with experience in building products that cater to millions of users a day, for companies like Flipkart, Zynga and Rediff.
What will you be doing :
We're working on a technology that allows mobile app developers to manage their live apps at runtime. Developers would be able to fix crashes, solve logical bugs, communicate with users at a granular level when an issue surfaces and do much more, all without having to update their app. Onboarding each client would mean signing up for millions of their customers. You'll be responsible for development of scalable backend. You would also be part of the team in making decisions with respect to the product.
Desired to have :
1. Minimum 4 years of experience working on technologies/software's like DropWizard, Scala, Go, Python or Java
2. Should have experience in scaling backend services (Having worked on AWS services would be a good plus point)
3. Good understanding of components like RabbitMQ, Kafka
4. Should have very good understanding of data structures and algorithms
5. Experience in optimizing application for low latency
6. Implementation of security and data protection
7. Design and implementation of data storage/search solutions (HDFS, Hive, ElasticSearch etc.)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 4 to 10 Yrs
What do you get :
For starters, you'll get to work at massive scale. We're serving around 80 million requests per day.
You'll get an opportunity to work with some of the sharpest minds in building a technology product from India, for the world. We are early stage, so there's a lot of scope to define what you do at the firm.