Technical Recruiter at Gracira Technologies
Views:439 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Backend Developer - Web Applications - .Net/C#/WebAPI (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and develop our core web application using .NET Core exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
Key Requirements for this Role :
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Experience building enterprise-grade web application in a Agile environment, using C# / .NET Core 2.0
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Extensive experience building Web APIs.
- Experience working with SQL Server, MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Ability to produce high-quality technical design and technical specifications.
- Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation
- Good to have: knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), good understanding of Web Standards, EventStore, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members, with a strong command of English both written and spoken.