Recruiter at Recruitment Firm
Views:1050 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Backend Developer - Server Technologies (2-6 yrs)
Client Description: An online marketplace for booking student accommodation
Years of Experience: 2-6 years
Job Role : Backend Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Role & Responsibilities :
Backend developer, who will take a key role on our team, must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform/application.
- Database creation, integration, and management- e.g., My SQL, SQLite, Postgre SQL, and MongoDB. SQLite is lightweight and fast, making it a very popular alternative to a larger MySQL driver.
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software, like Express.js
- Backup and restore technologies for website's files and DB.
- Content management system (CMS) development, deployment, and maintenance
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Research, evaluate and analyze technical and design requirements
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in Backend web development
- Experience in wed Server Technologies e.g., J2EE, Apache, Nginx (popular for static content, like images, HTML or CSS files), and IIS
- Previous experience with Internet/e-Commerce and start up company will be preferred
If interested, please send your updated profile in word format with below details for further process.
1. Current Company
2. Current Designation
3. Total Experience
4. Current CTC( Fixed & Variable)
5. Expected CTC
6. Notice Period
7. Current Location
8. Reason for Change
9. Availability for interview
10. Email id and Phone number which your reachable.