Backend Developer - Ruby/Python/Java/Elixir/C/C++ (2-6 yrs)
Company: We are hiring for multiple fast-growingru startups in Mumbai
CTC: Upto 30 LPA
We are looking for software developers for our backend development team who are all rounders- quality conscious, product thinkers and smart - not mere coders. With the growing business and our hunger to become champion of online resale estate industry demands the developers to produce super-efficient solutions. In the pursuit of excellence, our developers compete against themselves because there is no competitor in the radar.Your area of work will include advanced search algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, database management and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. In your day to day routine you will solve challenges-never-seen-before. The environment makes receptive people with open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact .We always believe in celebrating our achievements. While we work hard, we party harder which helps us in delivering best. Your part
- Writing efficient and scalable solution for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high level design with guidance,Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse
- Do incremental changes to architecture if required and impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance improvements in large scale service oriented architecture.
- Company Development
- Inspire other minds in team and foster team spirit
You must have
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Hands on experience in writing APIs using frameworks like Rails, Django, Spring, Struts etc with good understanding of MVC architecture.
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system. Understanding of transactions, query optimisation techniques, indexes etc are required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have an enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Experience range should be 2-5 years.
Nice to have :
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elastic search or others)
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data