recruitment manager at zofler
Views:1127 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Backend Developer - Python/Node.js/Ruby/Java (1-7 yrs)
As a backend developer, you will get to:
- Be involved in product & design discussions
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for mobile payments
- And, most importantly, brainstorm and create new directions
As a backend developer we expect you to have :
- A strong product design sense
- Professional experience as Node.js developer writing production backend services.
- Deep understanding of SQL database architecture - data modelling and scalable schema design.
- Working knowledge of message queues, NoSQL databases & caching systems.
- Basic knowledge of python, scripting and common data-science toolkits is a plus.
- Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions
- Good understanding of REST API
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Apart from these, we also expect the following, but we accept that you can be an absolutely great developer without fulfilling the below.
- Have a few weekend side-projects up on GitHub
- Have contributed to an open source project
- Have worked at a product company
- Preferable from Top Engineering College
CTC : Upto 40 LPA