Backend Developer - Python/Django - Series A Fintech Startup (2-6 yrs)
About Employer -
Employer offers quick and easy personal loans up to - 50,000 within 24 hours to salaried individuals without a credit history earning at least - 15,000 a month through an app-based interface that is innovative, simplistic and easy to use.
Employer uses complex algorithms to aggregate data from different mediums and generates a credit report with over 500 data points available to deliver an amazing and improved lending experience to their customers, thereby helping young salaried professionals achieve their financial goals effortlessly.
The employer believes in helping individuals who want to help themselves and are responsible with their finances.
What is Employer's looking for -
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the next phase of backend features and architecture. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong Python and Django framework development experience
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Candidates with Node.js experience will be preferred
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB would be a strong plus
- Experience with backend testing using Selenium
- Model database architecture for performance and scalability
- Develop appropriate mobile/web-based APIs for related systems.
- Write systems that are integrated with all leading banks, bureaus and financial institutions.
- Collaborate with the team to realize an effective, scalable architecture for the platform.
- Work with various software development tools (Amazon Web Services, Task Queues)
- Use and promote standard python coding conventions (PEP8, pylint).
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Share knowledge with the company's stakeholders with regard to newly developed features