Recruitment Consultant at Core Connect HR Consultants
Views:257 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Backend Developer - PHP/Python/Golang (4-8 yrs)
- Experience in integrating external and internal API services and are excited about building modern tooling operations.
- Deep hands-on knowledge in Go/PHP/Python. Previous experience working in cloud environments such as in AWS is a plus.
- Business mindset and are continuously thinking about new ways on how to improve Zalando Lounge through effective and strategic development of internal systems.
- Ability to Exchange the knowledge and willingness to mentor team members in terms of best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
- Drive the development of internal systems, ensuring efficient and user-friendly tooling together with team, product managers and UX designers.
- Shape a scalable and performant architecture of the internal systems that you will be working on. Build systems for production and implement high-quality solutions, ensuring latency, availability and appropriate monitoring.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your projects and will focus on building scalable and cloud-ready software solutions in our AWS and API-first tech environment.
- Own your code. Decide together with your team on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
Back-end Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies