Technical Recruiter at HuntingCube
Views:608 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Backend Developer - Node.js/Python (1-5 yrs)
Role : Backend Engineer
Responsibilities : -
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
Skills required :
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from a top college.
- Should be willing to code in Node.js
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder and Github
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment