About the Company :
Companys technologies' platform creates or allows users to create, and manage a theme-based portfolio. They are modern investment products that help users build a low-cost, diversified long term portfolio. Each small case is a basket of stocks/ETFs weighted intelligently to reflect an idea. They are available on India's largest brokers like Zerodha, HDFC Securities, AxisDirect & Edelweiss. They build platforms & products for Indians to invest better in equities.
Their new product Tickertape provides & aggregates actionable data & intelligent information on stocks, ETFs & indices. It was founded in 2015 by IIT Kharagpur alumni Vasanth Kamath, Rohan Gupta, and Anugrah Shrivastava.
Your responsibilities :
- Design and develop databases for real-time, high availability financial data
- Architect and build the backend for corresponding web service (Nodejs and related frameworks)
- Create microservices and tools, manage servers (AWS), create reports etc.
Apply if :
- You have strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals
- You are thorough with web development concepts - basics of REST APIs, server architecture
- You are interested in building things from scratch and become a decision maker
- You have interest (and/or experience) in the financial/stock market space - interest trumps experience!