Desired Profile :
- Good Knowledge of server-side templating languages, CSS pre-processors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Knowledge on accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic
- Definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions. (We love MongoDB & Dynamo DB)