HR Manager at Finzoom Investment Advisors Private Limited
Views:81 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Backend Developer - Java/Ruby/Python/PHP (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team who will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- The individual should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones.
- As a Back-end developer, the individual will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
- The major task is to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company's needs.
- Proven work experience from 0-3 years as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies