IT Recruiter at Quadrangle
Views:75 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Backend Developer - Java/Python/MySQL (3-8 yrs)
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Java and web technologies
- Experience in scripting language like Python, PHP etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs
- Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle