Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:282 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Backend Developer - Java - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Key Skills : Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, Python
- Candidates from Bangalore Only
Qualification/s : b.tech, b.tech/b.e (Computers)
Exp : 2 - 5 years
- Candidates from Product Dev/Startups
(i) 2.8+ years of experience working in complex and large-scale systems.
(ii) Candidate in their past experience must have work on developing systems from scratch.
(iii) Candidate must have proficiency writing code in extensible and robust manner.
(iv) Candidate should be comfortable working with massive volumes of data.
(v) Quick prototyping abilities to validate a solution.
(vi) Ability to see challenges as big opportunity to learn and improve things for better.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, shell scripting etc.
- Good understanding of cloud computing more specifically AWS and its services.
- Comfortable in technologies such as Kafka, Aerospike, MySQL, Druid, MongoDB, beanstalkd etc.
- Good understanding of Unix kernel is a plus.
- Performance benchmarking and troubleshooting skills using various monitoring and profiling tools.
- Good debugging capabilities to resolve issues faster