Backend Developer - Java/MySQL/Python (2-8 yrs)
Our client is a large internet company based out of Bengaluru and in the e-commerce domain. If you want to touch millions of lives on a daily basis and want to transform the way consumers interact with technology to offer them a range of products with an experience that hasnt been seen in India, then this opportunity is for you. CTC is not a barrier for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Build consumer experiences using the latest technologies.
- Get to work on personalisation, recommendations, and other data science algorithms.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to design the architecture of distributed systems.
- Interact with product/business teams to create end-to-end specifications.
- Provide inputs and direction to other team members on design and implementation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline (electrical, electronics etc.) is a must. Masters is a plus.
- Well versed with data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented design concepts, and system architecture.
- Good knowledge of common software development tools/technologies (Git, Java, Eclipse, Apache, mysql, Oracle, no sql databases, etc.).
- Understanding of micro-services architecture is desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a backend developer in a product company is a Must.
Job Type: Full-time