Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:13102 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Back End Technical Architect - Web Applications (7-12 yrs)
Position : Back-end Technical Architect
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ B.Sc/M.Sc (CS)/BCA/MCA
Experience : 7 - 12 years
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in cloud-based Product development company which caters to B2B Clients across globe. Companies ranging from medium sized businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations use our clients product such as Cisco, NetApp, Yahoo, LinkedIn etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Should have hands on experience and be a developer as and when required.
2. Picks up the needs and challenges of the product and technical road-map and devise design solutions that will support the product/technical strategy and goals.
3. Provide technical leadership across all areas of the product, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
4. Scope the technical solutions to meet the immediate needs yet have the solution extensible.
5. Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
6. Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
7. Maintains strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
8. Can quickly spike framework options and provide comparison/justification for selection.
9. Remove impediment relevant to technology and be catalyst to development team by suggesting tools, better development practices, unit test & coding skills.
Mandatory Skill set :
1. Experience leading and inspiring development teams
2. 7 to 12 years of software development with at least 5 years designing enterprise web applications
3. Good to have experience working with Ruby programming and Rails/Sinatra web application development
4. Should be a polyglot and should have experience working in multiple technologies (example - Java, .Net, Ruby, Python, Scala, Go)
5. Expertise in software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
6. Experience working with distributed architecture and services with external vendor integration are must.
7. Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for root cause of problems.
8. Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment.
9. Good to have experience working with infrastructure architecture team in helping incorporate necessary support/automation required in development.
10. Good to have experience working in enterprise product development life-cycle
11. Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus
12. Expert in open source software/technology