Senior Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:872 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Back End Engineer/Full Stack Developer - Source Code Management (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring Back End Developer with one of our client in Noida
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the direction of the solution scope and individual project iterations that result in early feedback and the release of value-added functionality.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and ensures successful on-time completion.
- Proactively communicates the overall iteration/project status to team and product owners.
- Effectively communicates with other development teams.
- Scopes and plans project iterations with leaders and project teammates.
- Identifies technical areas for continuous improvement.
Job Requirements :
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
- (Junior) At least 2 years of work experience as back end engineer or full stack developer
- (Senior) At least 5 years of work experience as back end engineer or full stack developer
- Experience with several of the following technologies : Java, PHP, .NET, Node.js, SQL/Hadoop, Ruby, Angular, MuleSoft
- Experience with source code control systems (GIT)
- Experience building products within public-cloud ecosystems, preferably AWS
- A proven track record in building web applications.
- Solid knowledge of web performance best practices and scalability
- Excellent communication, brainstorming and teamwork skills
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum) is a plus