Talent Acquisition Specialist at BabaJobs Services Private Limited.
Views:568 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Babajobs.com - Senior Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Babajob (www.babajob.com) is India's largest digital job marketplace that is trying to help millions of aspiring entry level workers get hired in India. Our interfaces span multiple modes including voice only automated and call center systems, mobile apps, SMS interactions and multilingual, responsive sites to achieve this grand vision.
We have over 5m users, 100,000s of active users each month, receive over 20,000 calls every day. We tripled our revenue in the last 6 months and in April 2015 raised $10m from SEEK(www.seek.com.au), the biggest job marketplace in the world, with the top job sites in Australia, China, Brazil, Mexico and many African countries. Prior to this, we raised a Series A round led by Gray Ghost Ventures and Khosla Impact in 2012.
In order to achieve our vision of helping 100s of millions get reliably hired, we are building and enhancing our platform for the largest aspiring job sector marketplace in India. In order to execute this with technical precision and scale, Babajob is building a team of highly talented engineers to deliver best in class experiences
As a product manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing a defined product roadmap for our job seeker and customer experience features. Through creative product design and data-driven experiments, you will be responsible for developing new innovative features that will significantly impact key metrics. As the product expert, you will provide direction, exhibit fresh thinking, act as a user-advocate and innovative problem-solving to drive product strategy. Finally, you will drive data analysis for product initiatives and experiments and present this data across Babajob to help everyone make better, more informed product decisions.
- Define how we our feedback and tracking mechanisms so we can develop understanding of which experiments are most successful
- Drive execution of upcoming Babajob technical products, such as our mobile app and phone bridging system
- Implement viral and social media integration features
- Define and drive new experiments to acquire great job seekers and convert employers to premium services.
- Recruit wonderful developers and designers to your team
- You are analytical and know how to solve problems you don- t yet understand
- You love working with great designers and developers who want to change the world.
- 3-5 years of experience in software product management
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Outstanding written and presentation skills and attention to detail
- Passion to leverage technology to help the informal sector improve their livelihoods.
- Ability to motivate teams, recruit exceptional talent and provide clear direction. Past experience in managing teams is a strong plus
- Deep knowledge of analytics frameworks such as KISS or google analytics is a plus
- A strong math background is also preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.