Talent Acquisition Specialist at BabaJobs Services Private Limited.
Views:1584 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Babajobs.com - Android Developer - Java/SDK (3-7 yrs)
Babajob (www.babajob.com) is India's largest digital job marketplace that is trying to help millions of aspiring entry level workers get hired in India. Our interfaces span multiple modes including voice only automated and call center systems, mobile apps, SMS interactions and multilingual, responsive sites to achieve this grand vision.
We have over 5m users, 100,000s of active users each month, receive over 20,000 calls every day. We tripled our revenue in the last 6 months and in April 2015 raised $10m from SEEK(www.seek.com.au), the biggest job marketplace in the world, with the top job sites in Australia, China, Brazil, Mexico and many African countries. Prior to this, we raised a Series A round led by Gray Ghost Ventures and Khosla Impact in 2012.
In order to achieve our vision of helping 100s of millions get reliably hired, we are building and enhancing our platform for the largest aspiring job sector marketplace in India. In order to execute this with technical precision and scale, Babajob is building a team of highly talented engineers to deliver best in class experiences
What you will do
- Take complete ownership of the mobile products you work on including but not limited to design, development, testing and delivery
- Build a polished, well-performing application around a server API.
- Work debugging a live app from crash logs and if needed track issues back from the client into the server code
- Unit test for reliability and robustness.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in defining and delivering the roadmap for products on mobile and tablet devices
- Conforming to industry standards for mobile application development, create internal technical documents and mentoring junior engineers
What you should have
- 3+ Years of Native application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in Android
- Experience using mobile platforms programming environments such as Eclipse and Android SDK
- Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for Android.
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML, JSON.
- Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as PhoneGap, Titanium or similar platform is a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- You have a Github account with code to show
- You- ve worked on apps that have scaled across millions of downloads and users
- You have worked before in a start-up/ fast-growth environment and the pace excites and inspires you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.