Azcom - Test Engineer - Wireless Products (2-4 yrs)
Job Description for Test Engineer :
- Azcom Technology (www.azcom.in), a global leader in advanced wireless communications, with more than two decades of experience, owns complete suite of software IPRs and hardware platforms to build and deploy commercial and special purpose solutions for cellular communications, automotive, aerospace, home automation and mobile applications. In wireless, Azcom specializes in 5G, LTE/HSPA+ C-RAN and Small Cell solutions.
- Azcom is headquartered in Milan, Italy and has India design Center at Gurgaon. Gurgaon is company's growth center and is responsible for software development, integration, test, delivery and customer support.
- The LTE and 5G software teams at Gurgaon owns the PHY software, higher layer protocol stack, OAM and UI/UX development and support. The teams are engaged in development and optimization of advanced features in LTE software stack for higher performance and robustness. Azcom also provides expert design services to global customers for small cell solutions, eMTC and NBIoT.
- As part of our expansion plan for Gurgaon Development Center, we are hiring talented, passionate and driven software developers, architects and project managers who can take us to the next level of product development capability and business success.
Test Engineer :
Summary : As part of the Engineering Services team, you will be responsible for testing of Azcom products, as an individual contributor, participate in all phases of SDLC and devise innovative solutions to technical problems.
Expectations from the Role :
- Maintaining automated test suite, running them, and investigate failures and work with development team for resolution.
- Finding bugs, report back to developer and coordinate with development team to get fixed and re-test.
- To provide Functionality/ Reliability/Performance and Supportability test plan at module level as well as integrated product level and report generation of day to day testing work.
- Generation of test cases for both manual & automated testing.
Minimum Academic Qualification : B. Tech. in CS/CSE/ECE from reputed college/university.
Relevant Experience : 2-4 years
Job Location : Gurugram
Domain Expertise Required :
- Understanding of software testing concepts & QA concepts like generation of test cases for both manual & automated testing.
- Must have prior experience on overall eNodeB e2e, functional, Regression testing
- Stability, Handover, Volte, MAC, RLC or PDCP testing
- In Depth knowledge of OFDM, MIMO technologies and LTE Physical layer.
- Fundamental and working knowledge of RF Systems
- Working knowledge of TM 500, Ixia UE simulator.
- Working knowledge of Robot Automation Frame work
- Fundamental knowledge of Electronics & Communication engineering
- Must have experience on any of the scripting languages Perl, python, etc.
Soft Skills Required :
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work as part of a project team or as an individual contributor
- Experience of working in a product development environment
- Excellent problem solving ability