Azcom Technology - Technical Leader - EPC - C/C++/LTE - Telecom Domain (5-9 yrs)
Job Description for Technical Leader - EPC
Azcom Technology (www.azcom.in), a global leader in advanced wireless communications, with more than two decades of experience, owns complete suite of software IPRs and hardware platforms to build and deploy commercial and special purpose solutions for cellular communications, automotive, aerospace, home automation and mobile applications. In wireless, Azcom specializes in 5G, LTE/HSPA+ C-RAN and Small Cell solutions.
Azcom is headquartered in Milan, Italy and has India design Center at Gurgaon. Gurgaon is company's growth center and is responsible for software development, integration, test, delivery and customer support.
The LTE and 5G software teams at Gurgaon owns the PHY software, higher layer protocol stack, OAM and UI/UX development and support. The teams are engaged in development and optimization of advanced features in LTE software stack for higher performance and robustness. Azcom also provides expert design services to global customers for small cell solutions, eMTC and NBIoT.
As part of our expansion plan for Gurgaon Development Center, we are hiring talented, passionate and driven software developers, architects and project managers who can take us to the next level of product development capability and business success.
Technical Leader - EPC
Summary: Technical Leader shall be responsible for building, nurturing and driving a team of talented developers to deliver high quality, optimized software related to LTE Core Network development. The job involves design, development and verification of S1AP, NAS, GTP and Diameter layers in core network (EPC) nodes like gateways, MME and HSS. As an individual contributor, the candidate shall participate in all phases of SDLC and devise innovative solutions to technical problems. The candidate is also expected to handle technical interactions with customers.
Expectations from the Role
- Build, nurture and drive a team of talented software developers
- As an individual contributor and as team leader, participate in all phases of SDLC in a product development environment
- Solid grip on software engineering principles and relevant technical domain
- Ensure adherence to design and coding best practices and applicable standards
- Liaise with customers on issues related to system and feature design and optimization
Minimum Academic Qualification: B. Tech. in CS/CSE/ECE from reputed college/university.
Relevant Experience: 5-8 years
Job Location: Gurugram
Domain Expertise Required
- Strong in C/C++, Data Structures, Algorithms, OS and Networking
- Exposure to one or more communication protocol stacks e.g. GSM, 3G, LTE, 5G, etc.
- Working experience in any of Core Network interfaces e.g. S1, S3, S4, SGs, SGi including networking protocols such as TCP, UDP & SCTP is highly desirable.
- Working experience in the field of Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing is a plus.
- Should have worked on any of the version management software e.g. CVS/SVN/Git/ClearCase
- Good understanding of one or more of LTE Core Network Procedures e.g. EMM/ESM/IRAT
- Hands on development experience in MME, SGW and PGW Nodes of LTE Core Network.
- Excellent understanding of LTE Core Network 3GPP specifications
Soft Skills Required :
- Self-starter and should be able to drive a small team
- Should be able to work as part of a project team or as an individual contributor
- Experience of working in a product development environment
- Excellent problem solving ability