Azcom - Software Architect - Protocol Stack (8-12 yrs)
Job Description for Software Architect :
- Azcom Technology (www.azcom.in), a leader in advanced wireless communications, with more than two decades of experience, owns complete suite of software IPRs and hardware platforms to build and deploy commercial and special purpose solutions for cellular communications, automotive, aerospace, home automation and mobile applications. In wireless, Azcom specializes in 5G, LTE/HSPA+ C-RAN and Small Cell solutions.
- Azcom is headquartered in Milan, Italy and has its India design Center in Gurgaon. Gurgaon is company's growth center and responsible for software development, integration, test, delivery and customer support.
- The LTE and 5G software protocol stack development teams at Gurgaon own the PHY software, higher layer protocol stack, OAM layer and UI/UX. Currently, the software teams are developing advance features and optimizing Azcom LTE Software Stack for higher performance and robustness. The team also provides expert design services to global customers for small cell solutions, eMTC and NBIoT.
- As part of our expansion plan for Gurgaon Development Center, we are hiring talented, passionate and driven software developers, architects and project managers who can take us to the next level of product development capability and business success.
SOFTWARE ARCHITECT (Position Code: Az/Ggn/SA/2017) :
Summary : As part of the 4G/5G protocol stack team, the Software Architect shall drive the architecture and design effort as part of Azcom's own and customers- protocol stack development. The candidate shall lead the system design cycle by devising robust and scalable software architectures and feature designs; find innovative solutions to complex software engineering problems; and be able to interface with customers on architecture and design related issues.
Expectations from the Role :
- Proven ability in software product development environment
- Lead and own requirements analysis, architectural design and detailed design for new system/feature development and system optimization
- Assist Project Managers and Technical Leads in creating and developing project schedules
- Ensure that the developed software adheres to approved design
- Lead design and code reviews
- Ensure adherence to design and coding best practices and applicable standards
- Produce high quality documentation
- Liaise with customers on issues related to system and feature design and optimization
Minimum Academic Qualification : B. Tech. in CS/CSE/ECE from reputed college/university.
Relevant Experience : 6-10 years
Job Location : Gurugram
Domain Expertise Required :
- Expert in development of LTE layer 2 protocols e.g. RLC/MAC/PDCP
- Design and architecture of MAC and its submodules
- Exposure to eMTC stack and NBIoT
- Strong in C/C++, Data Structures, OS, Design Pattern and Networking
- Working experience on platforms for 4G/5G products e.g. C64x, C66x, Cavium, Freescale, Intel SoCs
- Has exposure to IPC, multicore SoCs and multithreading
- Experience of implementing and testing 3GPP conformance and field scenarios
- Should have worked on any of the version management software e.g. CVS/SVN/ClearCase
Soft Skills Required :
- Should have prior experience of handling product development
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Should be able to work as part of a project team or as an individual contributor
- Self-starter and can drive a team