HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:189 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Axiom Developer - Business Analysis (1-6 yrs)
We are hiring for a top global investment bank in Mumbai.
Role : Axiom Developers
Experience Required : 1 - 6 yrs
- Production of detailed technical Design documents to match business Requirements
- Understanding the technical specifications prepared by other team members, ensuring consistency with functional requirements and overall Architecture
- Developing Regulatory Reports within Controller View according to technical/functional specifications
- Creation of Data Sources, Data Models, Shorthands, Portfolios, Aggregations, Free Form and Tabular Report and workflows using AXIOM Controller View tool based on Regulatory Report Requirements.
- Assisting the Solution Architect and Project Manager in reviewing design documents and also performing code review for other team members.
- Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.
- Performing Unit testing and Supporting SIT, UAT cycles.
- Supporting Business Analysts and end-users when requested
- Contribute on behalf of Regulatory Reporting IT to any need of Reconciliation cross work stream (FinReg vs CCAR vs Risk vs Liquidity and Funding)
- Supporting the Application Production Support (APS) team for production deployments
- IT Professional with 3+ years of experience in Global financial institutions working in large-scale IT/Finance projects.
- Hands-on experience in Axiom implementation including analysis, design, configuring and testing a plus
- Strong Oracle PL-SQL background along with an understanding of banking data attributes.
- Strong understanding in Object Oriented programming languages ( e.g. Python, C++, Objective-C, Smalltalk, Delphi, Java, Perl, Ruby and PHP)
- Unix/Linux operating system experience
- Knowledge of Data partitioning
- Experience in Data warehousing projects would be preferable
- Experienced in Business Analytics.
- Experienced in working in large matrix teams.
- Knowledge of CMMI is a big plus
- Certification in AxiomSL Controller View product is optional but highly preferred.
Soft skills :
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Experienced in working with business users interpreting business specifications and generating rules/logic for application configuration.
- Ability to support stress during regulatory reports filing periods.
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
- Possesses understanding in U.S. risk and regulatory requirements, business analysis, financial reporting, and financial reporting software.