HR at AXA Business Services
Views:1337 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AXA Business Services - Walkin - RPA Developer - UiPath (1-2 yrs)
Date : 30th November and 1st December from 10 AM to 3 PM
1st, 2nd & 3rd Floor,
Mfar Manyata Tech Park,
Phase IV, Green Heart, Nagavara,
Contact Person : Palak
- Should have excellent english communication skills.
- Min of 1-2 years experience in Uipath
Position Summary :
- In charge of designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Works closely with the RPA Business Analyst in documenting /recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance/change control of existing artifacts.
Key Accountabilities :
- Designing solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required