Delivery Lead at Alois Staffing
Views:156 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AWS DevOps Professional - CI/CD Tools (12-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Champion our CI/CD efforts by building and monitoring configuration standards
- Build and support a wide variety of AWS services such as EKS, ECS, EC2, ELB, Lambda, API Gateway including the K8S platform.
- Deploy and troubleshoot DevOps problems quickly and efficiently
- Support multiple development team members on the deployments and troubleshooting
- Own production deployment in multiple AWS environments
- Support and monitor multiple Production applications very closely
- Champion on monitoring tools like promethius, graphana, coverity, blackduck and any other open source tools.
- Create and Managing S3 buckets, objects, and build JSON policies for security
- Monitoring with Cloud Watch events, logs, and alerts
- Developing metrics and reports to track and monitor the performance of internal infrastructure
- Available to be part of an on-call support rotation
- Weekends, week days and off hours deployments
Required Skills :
- IT industry experience with Full stack and Restack skills.
- Must be well-versed experience with a Bachelor's degree;
- At least 5+ years of Linux system administration, including a comfort level with Red Hat Linux and/or CentOS
- At least 3+ years of experience with GIT/SVN, CI/CD tools (Jenkins),
- At least 3+ years of scripting or programming experience with Python and Bash including the cloud formation templates for automation.
- At least 3+ years of deploying, maintaining, and operating applications deployed in AWS cloud
- At least 2+ year of experience with automating infrastructure in AWS with Terraform and Cloud Formation
- At least 5+ years of experience with the change management procedures and SDLC.
- Nice to have any associate or professional level certification in AWS
- Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills
Kindly apply with below details :
Alternate Contact Number:
Offers (If any):
Reason for job change: