AWS Administator - Active Directory/Hyper-V/PowerShell (6-12 yrs)
Active Directory, Power Shell & Hyper-V
- Knowledge in administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) including rights management with delegation of fine grain permissions.
- Experience working with Identity Technologies including Microsoft Active Directory, Power Shell & Hyper-V.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD).
- Expert knowledge of PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Expert knowledge of DNS in a Windows 2016 landscape.
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of PowerShell.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals.
- Develops documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of Identity and authentication related systems.
Working Days: 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature: Full Time