CTO at Awesomify Technologies India Private Limited
Views:29 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Job Description : WordPress - PHP Developer
Desired Candidate Profile :
- We are looking for highly talented, motivated and a logic is driven candidate with sound knowledge and expertise in core PHP Development using any PHP Framework.
- CodeIgniter/Laravel will be preferred. Must having experience working with WordPress.
- Any other Open source like Drupal, Magento, Joomla will be an advantage.
Desired Skills :
- Must having experience working with WordPress.
- Developed at least 2 or 3 big plugins in WordPress will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, Plugin Development is a must.
- Should be able to work on WP theme.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Sound knowledge and expertise in MYSQL & Core PHP Development using any PHP Framework preferably Laravel/Codeigniter.
- Strong hands-on Project Management skills.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Must be very good at visualization & making Clean Web layouts
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS and produce performant sites for multiple browsers.
- Must have very strong Object-Oriented programming and database concepts.
- Knowledge of API development will be an advantage using JSON/cURL.
- Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high-quality software projects.
- Proficient in iterative Development methodologies like Agile etc.
- Good Communication Skills & Time Management Skills is must.
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Ability to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time.
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind.
- Must have high initiative, leadership qualities, good Interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Roles & Job Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for a multi-faceted role, requiring technical & leadership capability to mentor team to design, develop, test, document, deploy & support high-quality web applications.
- Work with manager(s) for identifying and documenting the requirements of the client for the project and assist in developing the project plan by estimating the user stories defined in the backlog and planning the sprints.
- Involve in bootstrapping the project coding effort setting up SVN/GIT, database and the architecture on which the project will be built.
- Analyze the functional requirements produced by BA/Client for the module and develop a bug-free software.
- Client communication on the project status and functional/technical requirements when required.
- Deploy the application on Staging or the live environment.
- Responsible for unit testing and release of software for QC. Bug fixing for the software and working with PM on the closure of bugs which require feedback.
The Benefits :
- Professional and friendly office environment
- Skill development in latest Web & Mobile development technologies
- Helpful & Supportive Managers
- Improvement in skills and communication
- Growth Prospects
- Skill and talent appreciating, responsive management
- Perks and bonuses in recognition of achievements
- Exposure to international work culture
- Clear-cut official policies
- Easy & Flexible working hours and an option for Work from Home.