HR- Recruiter at Troth And Ally Pvt. Ltd.
Views:285 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AVP/VP - Product Management (12-18 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned business/product professional with core expertise in strategic thinking, planning and executing disruptive initiatives at a large scale. The person will be responsible for leading the seller portal end to end. The role involves working closely in cross-functional set up including the clients, business and operations teams to plan and execute the product roadmap to drive exceptional growth in core KPIs.
- Build and evangelize short-term and long-term product vision in close collaboration with the product engineering, business, and operations teams.
- Drive innovation in the product and build efficiencies in the development process with an end objective of improving the customer delight thereby leading to better adoption and retention.
- Build customer insights through primary/secondary research and data analytics.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to drive the product agenda amongst the clients and the business teams.
- Keep a track on the competition landscape and new trends in product/technology for continuous product/business improvement.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across the entire portfolio including UI/UX, Engineering, QA, product communication, etc.
- Inspire, motivate, develop and lead a team of technology and product management professionals to build and deliver world-class products that make a difference for our customers and foster the ecosystem of good.
Skills and Expertise :
- 8+ years managing product development teams.
- Experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions.
- Demonstrated history of continuous learning and ability to stay current with technology and product trends.
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM process.
- Exceptional ability to negotiate and influence with cross-functional peers / seniors.
- A healthy mix of quantitative aptitude and qualitative perspective in decision making.
- Knowledge of all the relevant product/process management and analytical tools e.g. JIRA, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in managing the product development team for a large-scale internet business.
- Experience in incubating technology-based products/services.
- Note- Education: 10th and 12th - 75% or above
B.Tech / M.Tech from Tier 1 college (60% or above)
MBA from Tier 1 college ((60% or above)-