Talent Search at Consulting Firm
Views:537 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AVP/VP - Engineering - Product Startup (5-10 yrs)
Role: Mid Senior/Senior Level
Location: New Delhi
Company: One of the leading Internet/E-Commerce product-startup
We are looking for someone who is smart, willing to work hard for long hours to deliver features and functions at a fast pace by leading a team of engineers. You would own end-to-end availability and performance of Company products/services - prepare technology strategy and architect the solutions for scalability and build your own team.
We consistently strive for innovation to solve real problems in most effective manner and are hard-core believer of agile product development. We are looking for the right person to help us to build CMS, CRM, Mobile Platforms, Mobile / Tablet Apps, sophisticated Personalization and Recommendation Engine.
It would be a great career opportunity for those who want to take leadership role in early days of start-up and play a critical role in shaping- up a global product.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience - start-up experience would be a plus
- Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in dynamic environment
- Very strong bias towards actions - result oriented and pro-active
- Exposure to Android / iOS app development
- Excellent project management skills to plan and monitor progress
Skill Set :
- Strong hold in backend development and algorithms
- Experience in building large scale system designs
- Ability to pick-up any new language / frame-work / protocol
- Strong hold in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with debugging tools like selenium, xdebug
- Familiarity with configuration of server in UNIX Environment
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field from Tier 1 / Tier 2 college.
Ideal candidates should have hands on experience in Backend and Frontend Development along with good hold in Android / iOS Development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.