Practice Lead at RightMatch
Views:301 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP/VP - Business Analyst - BFSI Domain (8-12 yrs)
Company - Leading Financial Firm.
Designation - AVP / VP - Business Analyst.
Reporting - Head of Department.
Location - Mumbai.
Industry - BFSI.
1) Responsible for end-to-end product implementation and maintenance all (but not limited to) third party (investment) products, insurance product and digital gold.
2) Manage project planning, scoping, estimation, tracking and ensuring implementation of project plans within defined timelines and budget.
3) Partnered with internal IT teams or external vendors in execution of the projects.
4) Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
5) Assess and document user requirements at a level of quality that facilitates user sign off.
6) Participate in IT engagement, ensuring user requirements are understood.
7) Facilitate formal handover of user requirements allowing technology teams to produce functional specifications.
8) Perform user acceptance testing through self/teams for multiple applications/products, including developing / implementing / executing effective test plans and test cases.
9) Should be able to liaise with IT / vendors for their project deliveries/bugs etc.
10) Leading UAT team for project closure ensuring that complete functional and regression testing is done before go live.
Other Skills :
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
- Social and Influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
Interested candidates can apply directly and contact Ms. Trupti Malik.