AVP - Order Management System Professional - C++ Programming (6-10 yrs)
Credit Suisse's Order & Quote Management System is the central application through which all of the Global Market's trading flows pass through. As a result the application meets stringent performance requirements along with zero downtime.
The Order & Quote Management (OQM) team is looking for a Linux based senior C++ developer in Pune, which is where the entire development team is based.
The role is that of a hands on individual contributor. The candidate will be involved in writing optimized C++ code, debugging client facing issues, talking to engineers and business contacts of OQM's client applications. The candidate will be required to participate and conduct design discussions and code reviews.
The role requires working in a fast paced, dynamic environment requiring the following skills :
- 7 to 8 years of work in C++ programing with experience developing high performance multi-threaded low latency applications
- Expertise with C++ templates and STL
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and experience in network programming
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Linux System fundamentals
These skills will be of additional benefit :
- Expertise in using third party libraries from projects like boost and ACE
- Advanced Linux system knowledge like kernel performance tuning parameters
- Knowledge of multicast networks
- Experience in architecting and designing distributed systems
- Experience in Perl/shell scripting
- Knowledge of investment banking business flows