Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1870 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
AVP - DevOps & Infrastructure Management - Financial Domain (1-5 yrs)
About Us :
Our Company is a one of the fastest growing big-data platform in the region, wherein its Technology Platform is driven by Deep Insights derived from Purchase Behavior. The Proprietary Engine of the Platform is powered by ML, Deep Learning & AI, designed by some of the leading scientists across the globe.
The company leverages on multiple data sources across industries, so as to add value to its banking partners & drive ROI for them, marketers and other partners in the value chain. The venture is backed by serial entrepreneurs, senior bankers, product heads, data scientists, ad-tech & digital experts of leading companies, some of whom are noted alumni of Harvard Business School, IIM-A, IIT, leaders of Fortune 50 companies and others. Over last few month's Our Company has partnered with the leading 17 Banks of Asia. It now has operations across 14 countries.
Specialties : Fintech, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Market Research, and Ad Tech
Job Purpose :
- The individual is expected to have hands on experience in DevOps and infrastructure management for both cloud and onpremise deployments.
- In this role, the expectation is to build and maintain the CI/CD pipeline for Dev, QA and Production environment.
- The core responsibility includes creating, monitoring and managing the various environments using configuration management tools and automating the various aspects of the build and release systems.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Experience in managing cloud based and on-premise hardware infrastructure
- Must also be familiar with configuration management tools, for example, Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Must also be highly familiar with open source and commercial monitoring systems like Zabbix, Nagios, Open Falcon, and so forth and be highly knowledgeable of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, and SVN.
- Must have an experience in cluster management software such as Kubernetes and Mesos and be equally knowledgeable in Big data processing, e.g., Hadoop, Apache Kafka and Spark.
- Must also demonstrate proficiency Django and other Python frameworks.
- Must have strong Linux skills, preferably Ubuntu and be proficient in related scripting languages.
Education/Qualification : BE / BTech from Premier Institute
Relevant Experience (Minimum) : 1 - 5 years