Recruiter at Elements HR Services
Views:104 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AVP - Delta One Professional - Investment Banking Domain (5-10 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the leading UK based Investment Bank.
PFB the job details-
Job Title: AVP - Delta - 1
Location : Mumbai
Grade : AVP
This will be an individual contributor role for DELTA1 desk. The role demands to focus on business needs and understanding and create tools and applications for desk for strategy creation and management. The role holder will interact with traders to understand the key areas of business, the PnL drivers, and the risks involved and work closely to build solutions/ models/ reports that can help in making informed business decisions and allowing for effective risk management.
Essential Skills :
- Working knowledge on Database languages like SQL with an expert understanding of databases.
- Candidate should show a history of successfully executing a medium to large size project in the Finance domain encompassing data warehousing, ETL and KPI/Dashboard reports with hands on in .Net and Microsoft BI full stack producing SOLID code with excellent unit test coverage
- Should have sound knowledge of Object oriented Programming concepts.
- Proficiency in Programming Languages like C++, Python, F#, C# and BI tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire (demonstrable implementation of C# GUI development)
- Development and enhancement experience in EUDA( End User Developed Applications) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cash, derivatives and currency products will be good to have. . Front end experience and knowledge - .NET, C# would be ideal.
Desirable Skills :
- Highly analytical and numerate with exceptional problem solving abilities
- Should be able to understand/ structure complex flows in business resulting in PnL loss or risks.
- Well organised with good time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly in a highly pressurised environment.
- Detailed and meticulous, consistently delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with high quality output
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Your Role :
- Will focus on building solutions both tactical and strategic for the various systems involved in the business by partnering with desks and IT teams to take the initiatives of centralized data warehouse, and ensure synergies across reports to develop global solutions/models in coordination with the desk.
- Develop applications and platforms for Delta-1 desk for creation, monitoring and effective management of strategies.
- Analyze the daily D1 process inefficiencies (could be relating to risk management, pricing, strategy generation and MI) and help develop applications for streamlining those.
- Will also work on long term strategies and projects.
- Understanding of derivative markets would be good.
If interested feel free to contact.