Consultant at Klickto Search
Views:312 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP - C/C++ Programming - Linux/Multithreading (6-12 yrs)
Systematic strategies team within a renowned Investment bank seeks a senior developer with experience of medium to high frequency trading. The role provides an opportunity to work directly with traders to engineer cutting edge and high throughput trading system solutions. The suite of application primarily consists of automated solutions for trading, risk monitoring, analytics and low latency exchange line handler.
- This is a hands-on position for complete development cycle and provides a unique opportunity to become a key contributor and work together with the firm's highly talented team of software engineers and traders on cutting-edge technology and sophisticated strategies.
We offer :
- Primary responsibility to work on low latency exchange line handler connecting to various US exchanges.
- Development and L2 level support for all exchange line handler instances.
- Taking up additional responsibility to design and develop tool and automated solutions for trading, risk monitoring and analytics for the desk.
- An opportunity to work directly with trader and learn deep insight into equity trading.
- Designing, development and implementation of cutting edge market connectivity systems.
- Working directly with traders to communicate varying needs.
- Ensuring order management is consistent with best execution practices.
You offer :
- Advanced proficiency with C/C++ systems development in a Linux environment.
- Good knowledge of multithreaded programming.
- Experience with Market Data feed handlers, Client and Market Connectivity products.
- Experience building latency sensitive systems with a strong understanding of low level aspects.
- Proficiency in FIX & Binary Connectivity Protocols.
- Working knowledge of other programming languages such as Python, C# is a plus
- Openness to explore and work on emerging technology if needed.
- Strong analytical, development, and modeling skills
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience with C++
- Knowledge of investment management operations and trading execution solutions is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in team.