HR Executive TA at Aveva
Views:73 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Aveva - Principal Software Development Engineer - UI Architecture (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Principal Software Development Engineer in our team, you will need to demonstrate technical leadership with new feature development as well as enhance existing applications.
- You will need to analyze the customer problem and define a design that is optimum for our users.
- You will need to be hands-on with implementing new features, troubleshooting, leading discussions as well as assisting other team members.
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders in the organization to ensure effective design and implementation for our product and our customers.
- We want talented individuals who enjoy learning and contributing in a fast-paced software development environment. Work very closely with UI and design team
You will have :
- Eye for Detail
- Passionate about UX/UI
- Ability to deliver a complete high-performance front-end application
- Proficiency with Angular web development framework
- Experience on creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience on Debugging and Diagnostics of WebStack
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Excellent analytical skills, Open, proactive, results oriented, self-organized and self-motivated.
- Professional and precise communication skills
Nice if you have :
- Knowledge of C# and advanced topics, .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Knowledge of working Microsoft Azure Platform
- Knowledge of UI Automation framework like Selenium
- Knowledge of Restful services, Web API
Product Development & Delivery :
- Develop AVEVA products that satisfy functional specifications and user requirements
- Follow development life cycle including design, code development, unit testing and release
- Comply with programming standards and processes approved by Technical Managers and Technical Architects
- Actively work with Technical support to troubleshoot issues and provide resolutions
Team Work :
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Work in conjunction with the team to facilitate and promote knowledge and skills enhancement
- Proactively collaborate with team members to ensure timely product delivery
- Be able to lead and guide other team members when needed.
- Work with cross-functional and globally distributed product development teams in developing high-quality software components on continuous improvement and innovation for both products and processes.