Talent Acquisition Team at ReadMind Info Services
Views:414 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation Test Engineer - Selenium/C# (6-8 yrs)
- 6+ years in Test Automation
- 3 years' minimum experience in Automation testing utilising existing market tools, i.e. Selenium
- Solid experience with C# as a development language used to create test scripts
- Experience with BDD - Specflow
- QA and testing experience in medium to large enterprises.
- Selenium with ASP.net - Must have
- Knowledge of SDLC and SQA lifecycle
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Framework.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with Test tools, Web site test and management tools.
- Technical testing experience and competence in web applications, including .net, ASP.net as well as SQL experience is desired.
- Knowledge of client server, databases and application servers
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently without direct day-to-day supervision.