Automation Solution Architect - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (10-16 yrs)
The person will be primarily responsible for defining the solution architecture aligning with the automation requirements identified by jointly working with Automation Consultants, Process SME and technical team members.
- The person should have technical expertise demonstrating skills, techniques and outcomes in solution architecting involving AI/Cognitive Automation, unstructured data processing using NLP/NLU techniques, RPA, UI and orchestration layer
- Ownership and accountability of the solution design
- Should be able to influence customer's technology/architecture related decision making
- Drive Solution design workshops with Architect team
- Ability to deal with ambiguities
- Mentor and guide technical teams
- Effort planning and delivery support in multiple projects
- Drive design best practices, troubleshoot design/code related issues if need be
Knowledge of wide range of technology and solution building capabilities by leveraging :
- Cognitive Automation
- Deep Learning and NLP
- Experience in supervised learning classifiers and various unsupervised learning algorithms like bootstrapping.
- Understanding of Artificial Neural Network and deep learning concepts.
- Exposure and hands on experience in ML/AI/NLP libraries like Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP, TensorFlow, Keras, deepdive.
- Architecture Framework
- REST architecture framework
- Event Bus Usage ( Kafka / RabbitMQ etc)
- Big Data
- Scripting Language
- Python ver. 2.7 and above
- Java ver. 1.7 and above
- Groovy / Scala / R (optional )
- Unix or Linux
- Oracle / Postgres / MySQL
- MongoDB ver. 2.6 and above
- Neo4j ver. 2.2 and above
- Deployment Automation
- Docker ver. 1.0 and above