recruitment specialist at fastace
Views:990 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Automation Engineer - Python/Ansible/Terraform (3-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead and implement automation design and thrive to achieve automation across teams.
- Implement and facilitate build pipelines and CI/CD.
- Identify the right spots to introduce more automation tools to help internal teams and customers.
- Participate in POC and learning of automation related tools and take ownership of integration of those tools.
- Review and iterate infrastructure automation design and roadmap planning
- Initiate and provide inputs to discussions on what can be achieved using automation in the entire product cycle and lead it to the execution of the process.
- Support application deployments, building new automation pipelines and upgrading existing ones.
Desired Skills :
- Hands on experience of 4-8 years in automation.
- Well versed with automation, using scripting and tools like Ansible / CHEF, PUPPET, terraform.
- Strong knowledge of test automation infrastructure and experience in building complex infrastructure automation systems.
- Experience participating in all aspects of large-scale distributed systems architecture projects through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation and production.
- Well versed with concepts like Load Balancing, Routing, Disaster Recovery, VPN, Firewall etc
- Should have automation skills with either Bash, Powershell, Perl, Python.
- Experience with private cloud platforms such as Openstack, Cloudstack would be a plus