Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:130 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Automation Engineer - Blue Prism/UiPath (3-6 yrs)
Your client responsibilities :
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various streams of Automation tools ( Blue Prism, UiPath etc.)
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Regular status reporting to the supervisor and onsite coordinators
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis within India and outside India.
- Willing to work in US/UK shifts to support global customers
- Willing to be flexible to work on various tools based on demand
Your technical responsibilities :
- Preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports.
- Configuration of Blue Prism, UiPath process components, including process flows, control objects, exception handling etc.
- Ability to architect process automations and use cases
- Write & maintain data process flows
- Ability to work on Surface Automation
- Planning, design, testing, prototyping and implementation of enhancements, control and tuning of pre-built automation processes
- Support all applications development effort involving RPA tools
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a RPA process
- Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities
- Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
Your people responsibilities :
- Building a quality culture
- Lead by example
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
We are looking for the candidates with the following :
- BE/BTech/MCA (must) with MBA (Finance) (good to have) with an industry experience of 2-4 years.
- Candidate should be involved in at least 2 end to end solution implementation using Blue Prism / Ui Path
- Certified in BluePrism / Ui Path
- Should have used ABBYY FlexiCapture or any OCR tools
- Experience in programming language like .Net/C#
You will need to have :
Mandatory skills :
- Experience in Blue Prism / UiPath
- Good business communication skills & client facing skills
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Must have experience in implementing or supporting 2 end to end RPA project
- Strong knowledge in VB Script / C# /.NET
- Working knowledge of Relational Database (MS SQL/ Oracle DB)
- Working knowledge in excel and macros
- Working knowledge of any automation process
- Working knowledge of any Data warehousing tool
Preferred skills :
- Prior knowledge of industry leading RPA tools.
- Experience in Financial Services domain, preferably in performance management solutions.
- Prior Client facing experience.