HR Executive at Aurochs Software Pvt. Ltd.
Views:104 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Aurochs Software - Incentive Compensation Consultant - Analytics (4-8 yrs)
Aurochs software is a cloud-based sales incentive compensation solution suite specifically designed for the life sciences industry. A pharma-ready, web-based solution designed to be highly intuitive and easy to use, it comes armed with a robust quality and auditing framework. Our solution suite consists of Incentive calculation engine, field reporting, quota setting, MBO manager and IC health check modules. More details about us can be found at www.aurochssoftware.com
Profile Summary :
- This candidate will join the team and work closely with management team in delivering incentive compensation solutions to our partners and clients efficiently.
- This person primarily will be responsible for working closely with the clients and understand their business requirements and to also ensure that projects are delivered on time with desired quality.
- Other responsibilities would include lead and guide teams while performing data analysis, compensation program design, creation, maintenance and ongoing administration.
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for understanding client's IC plan and work with them to finalize requirements of the project. Understand the clients- business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Work collaboratively with client team to implement, configure and support their global incentive compensation program and processes
- Guide team during configuration of our IC solution suite (IC Calculation Engine, Field Reporting, Quota Setting, MBO Management and IC Health Check modules)
- Deliver high-quality results on various projects. Responsible for delivery of IC projects and reporting and work with team to identify and resolve various data-related issues/questions
- Analyzes IC output data to troubleshoot client's questions/queries. Manages and investigates issues to a successful resolution.
- Anticipate client needs and offer them an appropriate solution from time to time
- Manage client relationships and delivery teams
- Work closely with management team and partners to develop new business with existing and new clients
- Operate business processes for global clients on a periodic basis. This includes ensuring data processing, quality checks and overseeing error-free deliverables
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on incentive compensation
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring timely delivery with desired quality
- Serve as a mentor and a role model for team members
- Contribute to Auroch's capability building and knowledge creation
- Play an active role in office initiatives such as recruiting, training etc.
Core Skills :
- The qualified candidates should possess a thorough understanding of healthcare industry with specialization in Incentive Compensation Management
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical data sources and structures
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in analyzing data and project delivery
- Working knowledge of various tools like SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Talend, ETL tools
- BE/ B.Tech / BS (stats) from Tier-1 institute would be preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design various incentive compensation plans, including but not limited to commission, goal and MBO plan designs would be preferred
- Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross-office teams is required
- Proven track record of working with international/global clients and ability to coordinate/work with multiple stakeholders of the project
- Agile project planning and project management skills
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and attention to details
- Strong project management skills
In addition, we seek individuals with the following :
- A desire to make a business impact for our clients
- Leadership experience
- Personal initiative and strong work ethic
- Self-motivation and detail orientation
- Organization & planning skills
- Excellent communication skills