HR Manager at Aureate Labs
Views:29 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aureate Labs - Laravel Developer - PHP/MySQL (1-6 yrs)
Aureate Labs is an eCommerce agency, looking to hire innovative thinkers and executors. We offer a very amiable and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will be working with a very qualified and experienced pool of people who will guide you to the perfect start of your professional growth.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Good knowledge of MySQL database designing and query optimization techniques.
- Good core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap framework.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, and clear understanding of Gitflow workflow
- Elastic working structure
- No restriction on social media and phone
- 24 Paid leaves and 12 Festival Holidays
- Birthday Celebration, Successes party, Picnics
- Casual dress codes
Job Type : Full-time