Augray - Unity3D Developer - Mobile Game Design (5-8 yrs)
Chennai / Bangalore | Full Time, 3D Game Developer (5-8 years)
Job Summary :
Are you looking to make an impact in the 3D animation and gaming and are looking to expand your skills in 3D world with a cutting edge mobile platform?
- So are we! We're looking for an individual who is capable of delivering out of the box gaming solutions with quality and who can support our goal of making unique and memorable 3d model, animation and games that will raise the bar in experiences. These will be integrated into our Augmented Reality platform.
- We're looking for talented developer with Unity3D, mobile games (native) and other gaming engines to work with us in bringing several Augmented Reality experiences.
- Work with the stakeholders to understand the need for the games, graphic models, algorithm, animations etc
- Understand various constraints and develop the solution within the boundaries of the given constraints.
- Create 3D assets with animation
- Conceptualize, Architect and design 3d experiences for mobile augmented reality applications (including but not limited to 3d animations and games)
- Report status on the work to the reporting manager
- 7+ years experience with the Unity3D, C#
- Good understanding of gaming algorithm/ architecture and take part in all development activities of asset creation (gaming)
- Interfacing with various other SDK s
- Incorporating Sound and related other external controls
- Ability to create framework
- Experience using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera, push notifications, etc.
- Solid understanding of working with 3D space and assets
- Familiarity with UI design
- A good understanding of the challenges and techniques associated with 3D mobile applications
- Good understanding of Unity physics and various assets and effects
- Performance optimization techniques
- Experience with graphics and optimizations in real time 3D environments
- Effectively communicate with other developers, artists and stakeholders
- Creative mind in architecting and creating game
- Need to have a strong portfolio
Desired Skills (at least some of the following) :
- Experience developing VR games a plus
- Web services, JSON, Database, HTML, CSS
- JQuery and other library and frameworks
- Good understanding of rendering engines and pipelines like OpenGL, Python, OpenGL ES or DirectX, C++
- Experience with 3d modeling/rendering and content creation tools like 3ds MAX, Maya or similar for mobile platform
What Is In It For You :
- Opportunity to work in a cutting edge upcoming technology platform
- Independent contribution and to become a leader and jump start in your career.
- Ability to Lead in a Collaborative Environment with the Company Founders and marketing
- Work on futuristic technology of wearables such as Google Glass
- Create something that you can pioneer
- Work in a fun culture as the product is fun.