HR Recruiter at Augray
Views:396 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Augray - Senior UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (7-10 yrs)
Senior UI/UX Designer at AugRay
Company Profile :
- AugRay is a patent pending augmented reality platform available for smart devices, which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay blends virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs.
- AugRay acts as a vehicle for brands to break through the clutter and separate themselves from the herd. We work agile and have the culture of getting it faster to production with quality. We are creating a team, who have the aptitude to think of patentable ideas and can quickly drive them into reality.
- We are looking for a Game Tester who is passionate in transforming into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for technology and various other strategic technology business functions.
Job Description :
- As a visual designer you will be responsible for designing User Interface in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment. You will be interacting with our engineering, product/program management, and marketing staff to successfully go from early-stage product concepts to launch of our apps and websites.
- You will create visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interfaces for developers while having a great time.
- Responsible for developing interactive web and mobile based applications using industry best practices and standards.
- Provide insight and feedback to architects and designers for usability and feasibility of user interface designs.
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of User Interfaces.
- Collaborate with other developers on implementation of user requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create UI components and designs.
- Create static and dynamic prototypes.
- Choose the best technologies and techniques for getting the work done faster and accurate.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate ideas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Expertise in designing responsive websites and mobile apps.
- Conduct usability analysis and present results to the product management team.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately.
- Working experience in mobile-based applications (Android and IOS) is essential.
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver or other design/development tools.
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes and methods.
- Up-to-date on the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of performance aspects of web applications.
- Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance.
- Retail and eCommerce design experience (preferable).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors degree or above from an accredited university.
- 7+years of relevant experience in UI/UX design and development.
Location : Chennai,Bangalore