Director HR at Augray Pvt Ltd
Views:127 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Augray - Product Strategist (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Strategist who is passionate in transforming into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for digital marketing using various technology who would take part in the new revolution or technology.(review some of our use cases in youtube - search for Augray)
The Product Strategist will work on a next generation AR messaging and AR platform with the ambition to reach millions across the globe providing the emotional experience.
We're a team of over 75 ambitious, curious people building something that would change the way we communicate.
What you will be doing :
You will be an integral part of the Product team and will lead research, analysis & generation of actionable insights to define the global product strategy & roadmap for building best-in-class mobile experiences for all the users.
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
- You will be performing various analysis (gap, competitive on technology and content)
- You will track & report product KPIs and produce impactful reports on KPIs highlighting progress and pro-actively identify issues / improvement areas
- You will be generating Hypothesis & validation and Lead decision-making for validation / rejection of hypothesis
- You will be Driving actionable insights of user behaviors, cultural impact for user messaging/ communications/ emotions, UX, features
- Contribute on UX and UI
- You will be on top of all user feedbacks from multiple channels on a regular basis and participate in user research to develop an understanding of user behavior, pain points and improvement opportunities.
- Lead data-driven strategy by collaborating with peers and stakeholders across global markets to gather user insights & product requirements
- Conduct human phycology on user behaviors for various culture and seasonal to collaborate with the creative (Art) team in creating animations
- Conduct gap analysis of product (Augray and TaDaTime) and take part in creating the USP.
- Create Strategy in identifying and working with various third party developers and vendors
We're looking for :
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the product / business - solve problems and distil data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong number crunching, AI (Data Science) and quantitative skills. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good experience in using various Mobile growth/ marketing tools
- Expertise in one or more of (Business analytics tools & statistical programming languages - SQL, NoSQL tools, R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau)
- Previous experience of 2-3 years working in a mobile product company in an analytics role as a strong team player.
Work with product, technology and business teams to drive complex data and trend analyses to root cause issues and propose ways to improve platform.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decision
- Expertise in UX
- Developing UI design requirements is a plus
- Working knowledge of any agile methodology is preferable.
We'll give you :
- Contributing to the AugRay/ TaDa Time success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers, marketing and Art team learning from one another
- Competitive salary and great benefits