Augray - Art/Creative Director - Augmented Reality/Photoshop (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Creative/ Program/ Art Director who is passionate in transforming into a dynamic leader with a challenging and satisfying work environment who has the capacity and ability to be an all-rounder for technology and various other strategic technology business functions.
If you are a leader in creativity who is passionate about doing something exciting, being creative and innovative, who dare make the extraordinary steps and take risks in their lives to be different and to be inspired. A good team players who respect others, be trusted and open, someone who can embrace our culture, expand our dreams, create a team, be a role model that sets an example of accomplishments and work towards making something big. Find out solutions for the needs on time and quality.
AugRay is a cutting edge patent pending Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearable's which gives an incredible immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay blends virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs and you to experience the imagination. It is a next generation media of engagement and the platform is used by consumers and business. Augray has Headquarters in the United States and have development and sales offices in the 4 metro cities in India. Refer few of our cutting edge products www.augray.com and TaDa Time www.tada-time.com (A unique XR messaging and social media)
Job Description :
- The Creative Director will be responsible for providing guidance and creative direction for overall standard, quality and consistency of all 3D creative and design work.
- For specific client campaigns you will be an interface with our esteemed clients along with the sales team trying to understand their needs and you will translate that into great creations of world-class standards through your teams.
- You will be managing teams across cities in India
- You will be responsible to create content for our AR platform.
- Responsible to develop storyboard and to create concept according to our needs and in charge of the content production by leading our 3D Creative Team
- Work closely with the Technical Team and ensure that technology intervention is implemented as much as possible to reduce routine processes that don't need creative intervention every time
- Directing and guiding artistic team on all aspects of art work in all aspects of work from Pre to post production
- Should be an expert in human character modeling in all aspects of emotional sharing focusing on face features
- Should work with the developer team in Unity and native application in creating applications
What You Need for this Position :
- Experience in delivering creative and effective solutions across multiple platforms, from brief to completion
- Extensive experience in Creative Team Management and Content Project Management experience
- Should have hands on experience in 3D Character modeling, Composting, 3D Animation and VFX
- Must have strong leadership skills, a design background and proficiency with 3D Animation industry.
- Ability to handle end-to-end creation of creative content from ideation and inspiration to final product.
- Create design solutions from concept to production.
- Ability to contribute as an individual or as a part of team as well.
- Ability to lead, and inspire creative team.
- Engage Creative Team and help members of the team settle into their roles and assist in their future development
- Ability to work in a creative and collaborative, interrupt-driven work environment
- Involves team leadership, creative and production excellence and creative governance in addition to conceptualization, implementation and finalization of creative design.
- Must have experience in running a creative team and a proven track record of delivering best in class creative solutions for clients
The successful candidate will have the following experience :
- 10+yrs of experience in Animation Industry with creative/Art director or similar roles
- Expert in 3D Character modeling, Texturing, Animation and Composting, VFX
- Expert with the Adobe Packages (Photoshop / Illustrator) is a must
- Hands on experience in Maya, 3D Max, Zbrush tool and various other tools
- Programming experience in Unity preferable
- Experience in mobile gaming industry
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Degree
- Experience in ideation and execution of video for Marketing and sales
- A thorough understanding of the creative commercial landscape across all platforms
- Strong ideation and creative thinking qualities
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and organizational skills