AT&T - Walkin - Network Engineer - Juniper/MPLS/VPN - CCIE Certified (3-8 yrs)
ATTENTION : JOIN OUR HIRING EVENT ON 10th AUGUST 2019 !!!
Learn more about this role, our company, and get a head start on the selection process.
10am-11am Event registration
11am-11:30am Introduction to Xandr, AT&T, and available technology roles
12pm-2:30pm Skill assessment(TEST)
AT&T Communication Services India Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, Wing B, Salarpuria Softzone, Outer Ring Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Bring a copy of your resume and proof of identification.
Overview of position :
- AT&T is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&Ts legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be a part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
- This position is part of the Xandr Company, Network Engineering team. We are seeking a Network Engineer to join our Technical Operations group and to immediately take on some of the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our Network as well as to work on engineering tasks with our senior network engineers.
- There is substantial opportunity to learn a lot while working on our team. Everything from Layer 2 switching to routing (BGP) to load balancing to LDAP, NTP, CDN, monitoring and more. If you want to work in the field large-scale data center operations and high volume Internet service delivery then you should talk to us.
About the team :
- The Technical Operations team is responsible for all technical operations including production customer-facing systems in 6 data centers (Singapore, Los Angeles, Denver, New York, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt) and our 24 offices spread across the globe. We have thousands of servers and hundreds of gigabits per second of traffic to our customers.
- We have network equipment from Juniper, and Arista. Our network consists of dozens of Ten Gigabit Ethernet (10GE) ISP connections, and various 10/100GE private peerings and interconnects. We also have some numerous private 10GEs between data centers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Support the 24/7 operations of the Xandr global network
- Provide on-call coverage as part of the Network Engineering team
- Perform and take ownership of maintenance activities within the Xandr global network
Key Competencies and Skills :
- At least 6 years of experience with some or all the following platforms, protocols, and technologies :
1. Juniper M/MX Series routers
4. Spanning Tree (MST/ PVST)
5. Ethernet (10GE/40GE/100GE)
6. VLAN technologies
7. Copper and fiber cabling
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- Competent with protocol debugging using standard tools wireshark, tcpdump, etc
- Experience configuring, operating, debugging, and maintaining IPSEC / SSL VPNs
- Participate in on-call rotation responding to alerts and systems issues
- Regularly perform network maintenance during overnight and/or weekend maintenance windows
- Basic Linux/Unix user skills sufficient to debug network problems
Experience with some or all of the following is highly desirable :
- ANYCAST Routing
- Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Flow export protocols (sflow, IPFIX)
- MPLS/L3VPN Network design
- MPLS/RSVP Traffic Engineering
- Juniper SRX Firewalls
- Datacenter design and operations
- CCIE is mandatory
Education and Qualifications :
- Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science.
- Should be flexible with shifts