Recruitment Team at AT&T
Views:280 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AT&T - Walkin - Integrated Service Desk Engineer - Incident Management/Network Technical Operations (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- AT&T is currently hiring talented Incident Management, Network technical Operations Professionals with good hands-on experience on WAN, LAN & Voice technologies to manage the IT operations with AT&T, Bangalore.
- We are pleased to inform that you are required to appear for a F2F interview with us on -
Time : 9.30 AM - 1.00 PM
Date : 3rd August 2019, Saturday
AT&T Communication Services India Pvt. Ltd., 10th floor - Innovator Building,
ITPB Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560066
Contact Person Name: Archana Raj (HR Staffing, International)
Note : Please carry below documents
- Updated Resume
- Government ID proof
Please find the below Job Description :
Experience : 5 -9 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Timings : 24- 7 - Rotational Shifts (Day/EMEA/US)
Job Description :
- Integrated Service Desk (ISD) Engineer will perform a multi-functional maintenance role in support of WAN/LAN, SDWAN, Wireless technologies, performance monitoring and skilled in supporting Global Customers.
- ISD Engineer will be the Single Point of Contact for the network issues proactively detected or reactively reported by the customers.
- To perform this function, a multitude of support centres, vendors, customer, tools, processes, telephone and systems will be utilized to bring the issues to resolution.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Primary responsibility is customer service and support.
- SPOC for Customer, Customer communication
- Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to email and inbound calls and also need to make out calls where ever its required.
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications.
- Provide 24x7 Support for monitoring incident alerts through device management tool.
- Interface with Local customer Site Contacts, Customer NOC & Vendors.
- Understand, analyze and troubleshoot incidents to ensure resolution.
- Own Site Level issues.
- Update the ticketing tool with regular updates.
- Interface with transport team to work with PTT/ISP for Circuit break fix
- Follow appropriate escalation matrix to restore the services
Performance Monitoring :
- 24x7 Monitoring of Bandwidth utilization monitoring
- Tracking of Notification of Threshold breaches across multiple service lines including WAN/Hosting/Storage.
- Analyze Technical data, Application traffic per site and user and major contributors and root cause of high utilization.
- Customer notification of Top Talkers, Utilization and Traffic Analysis reports.
- Partner with LCM Engineering/Architects to reroute traffic.
- Traffic Analysis & Reports for LCM team for specific sites.
Key Competencies and Skills :
General Requirements :
- Professional approach and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilize the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good voice call handling skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
Technical Skills :
Very Good Knowledge on WAN, LAN & Wireless Technologies :
- Basic knowledge on SDN/SDWAN - Viptela, Velocloud, Silverpeak
- Experience in LAN Switching, WAN Router protocols, routing and configuration
- Working knowledge on TCP/ IP, Layer 2 & Layer 3 Switches, Leased Lines
- Working knowledge Wireless Network & Wireless Security
- Basics of VPN and Firewall, Routers, Switches configuration, Configuration and Customization of IP routing gateways.
- Information about Fiber Optics Cables and Fiber Optics Terminating devices.
- Hands-on in using the Network monitoring and performance monitoring tools like Ethereal, Route Explorer, Net Flow, Wireshark, Nessus, Netbrain, SolarWinds etc.,
- Identifying the top users, top applications, ports, type of traffic etc., using the monitoring tools
- Knowledge on Transport technologies such as MPLS, Metro Ethernet etc.
- NOC experience would be added advantage. Service-oriented and customer focus.
- Hard-working, strong problem-solving skills with creative and analytical mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Education and Qualifications :
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Technical Service desk as network engineer, Incident management team, NOC, Networking, Telecommunication.
- ITIL & CCNA Certification would be an added advantage.