Human Resource at Athena Infonomics
Views:64 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Athena Infonomics - Senior Full Stack Developer - LAMP Stack (6-10 yrs)
Education : PG - M.Tech, M.C.A. / UG - B.E., B.Tech
Job description :
- Work on an Agile development team building a new UI product creation.
- Collaborate with the team, Product Management, Architecture and the UX Team to design and build intuitive workflows and visualizations.
- Design, collaborate, write code, write automated tests, review other engineer's code and participate in every part of the team process.
- Document features, functionality and other modules
- Take initiative to solve complex technical problems
- Your learning curve must be two steps ahead of your peers
Desired profile :
- Min of 5 years- experience must in LAMP stack.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter / Laravel & also must be good experience in Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Strong experience in dealing with GPS data and google API.
- Good understanding of database schemas, MySQL queries, views, procedures
- Working experience in Hybrid mobile application development
- Usage of various electronic transports, data formats, protocols and architectures such as HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, AJAX, REST, Email, S/FTP/S, SSL
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong understanding of the fully synchronous behavior, MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Minimum of 10 projects must be already completed using any of the Laravel/CodeIgniter frameworks.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- An in-depth understanding to apply pattern-based object-oriented software design concepts, database administration and management, including monitoring, performance optimization and redundancy practices
- Sound understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to analyze and integrate stakeholder specifications and requirements throughout all stages of development
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Desired profile :
- Thrive on solving complex problems and creating high quality, highly scalable software solutions.
- A passion for learning and using the latest tools and technologies.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to rapidly resolve issues and recognize when escalation is necessary
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills