Talent Acquisition Member at Sventl
Views:68 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ATE Testing Engineer - J750 Test System (4-10 yrs)
SVENTL SINGAPORE is hiring for ATE Test Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with at least 4 years of relevant experience in leading successful CMOS IC test development projects.
- Experience in Visual Basic programming and Perl Scripting
- Ability to drive for technical solutions and create next generation leadership in the ATE test Hardware development arena
- Knowledgeable of Microcontroller of System On Chip (SoC) test development is preferred
- Mandatory to have J750.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in multiple ATE platforms configuration preferred.
- Business focus with strong planning, coordination, analytical and good communication skill.
- Traits with self driven and initiaves and forward looking characteristics